This was the old school, built originally in 1673 and later rebuilt in 1870. It is now converted into a private dwelling. The inscription over the door bears the date of the rebuild.

 The copyright of this website 2002 to 2008 belongs to the web owner. No part of this website may be sold, used for commercial purposes or republished in any form, either in print, electronically or otherwise, without the express permission of the web owner. Any person, company or organisation found to be in breach of the foregoing will be liable to prosecution.