The Sunday School was built in 1818. The inscription over the door reads: Sunday School. Built by public subscription A. D. MDCCCXVIII. Train a child up in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.

 The copyright of this website 2002 to 2008 belongs to the web owner. No part of this website may be sold, used for commercial purposes or republished in any form, either in print, electronically or otherwise, without the express permission of the web owner. Any person, company or organisation found to be in breach of the foregoing will be liable to prosecution.